Monday, October 22, 2012

Remix

Now I know this is behind schedule, and I don't know if 5 will comment, but there is glory in the attempt haha,

Hamlet is a play about the son of a king who is murdered by his brother and then gets his wife stolen by the very killer. Hamlet now seeks revenge upon his uncle, but is also fighting the negativity and obstacle set by his surrounds people's feelings and perspective, as of act three, he begins to get frustrated upon himself for not chasing his drive to revenge his uncle, this started as a type of script for a video, but I couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to use to show my meaning, I'll publish the script. Hamlet is a person building two faces for himself, one he is in morn because his dad died and his uncle is now taking his mom, on the other hand he is a bubbling fire pit of lava ready to explod on his uncle out of shear drive to get revenge upon his single nemesis.

Here is a link to picture one, face one of Hamlet:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/Edwin_Booth_Hamlet_1870.jpg/220px-Edwin_Booth_Hamlet_1870.jpg

Picture two face two, of Hamlet

http://malecodependence.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/anger-management-hulk1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Nice job. Your summary really shows your understanding of not only the plot but the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture two is an awesome picture. I am curious though as to how you would remix Act III specifically. I do agree with it being a nice job!!

    ReplyDelete