Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reflections On Week 1

The beginning of this class has been a real bauble. I wish the rest of my classes were as interactive and electronic as my AP english class. My involvement in this class will not be hindered in anyway because of electronics, if anything I would be brought out to more involvement because not only can I be involved with this class during school, but I have involvement in the class 24/7. Some of my best learning experiences were lessons I learned when I was able to sit back and really think about it. I don't have any specific learning experience, but for example a life lesson. Thinking about life and what my perpose here has been, I have spent the last, well as long as I have been able to fathom that thought. My best lessons in life that I have learned have been those that I was able to go back and add to my previous knowledge. Which makes me most excited for this class because this class seems more oriented around life, and Thinking, and those discussions, create my blood to run hot and just my mind jump up and down and I look forward to seeing where this class goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment