Thursday, February 14, 2013

Remix 80-100

Remix 80-100


Irony- A teenage relationship,
Litotes- Dr. Preston likes to have us discuss the class.
Logic- I don't have brown hair, red hair, or colored hair, must have a type of blond hair.
Logical Fallacy- Slippery slope
Metabasis- Dr. Preston wants us to collaborate on our essays, and we will work on AP exam.
Metanoia- Government's use of constitution.
Metaphor- I dislike that person with a fiery passion of a thousand suns.
Metonymy- Pen is mightier than the sword.
Loose Sentence- I love summer, it's so nice to be outside.
Monologue- To be or not to be, Saint Crispin's
Mood- Wow! I can't believe he is wearing the same watch as me.
Motif- Shakespeare
Oxymoron- Bittersweet
Parable- Pearl by John Steinbeck.
Paradox- I know I can but I'm to scared to try.
Parallelism- The use of semicolon shows relationship of two sentences by each other.
Paraprosdokian- wow I really like ice cream it's such a sweet taste, yuck I hate pecan.
Parataxis- I like dogs.
Parenthesis- me and my brother always fight (out of love).
Parody- Imitation of ridicule of the original.


(Hard copy done in time)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great job on the literary terms! I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the example you have for irony. It is funny but true too!

    ReplyDelete